FlyFarm International Ltd, is the agri-tech team subsidiary of FlyFarm Corporation. We are focusing on developing IoT controls system with automation and robotics to power a high tech insect breeding facility.
We are seeking technically strong and ambitious person to lead this development effort. The tech team is based in Kennedy Town, Hong Kong.
- Dynamic, curious, creative and imaginative, willing to take chances and try new things, working in an open trial and error environment.
- Collaborative and able to work with the mechanical and biology teams to integrate with the other systems.
- Hands on and able to work on different projects and tasks when required, there is a lot of multitasking involved as we are a small team.
- Able to work outside on our farm site occasionally, implementing and building our prototype systems in our pilot production facility.
Required skills and attributes:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience in designing, building, and testing prototype systems
- Experience with programming microcontrollers and microprocessors such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Experience with sensor systems and an understanding of IoT development and technology
- A strong desire to work with a growing team from an early stage
Apply now to join this team to be a part of the incredibly exciting IoT and robotics sector.